❤Xiao Shi Frensssss❤

2011年8月7日星期日

Miss PLKN badly..=(

Super duper miss my camp (KEM WAWASAN KPG.OVAI PAPAR),
KUMP 2 SIRI 8 / 2011,
Grrrrrrrrr......

My PLKN frenz Name List :

>1st person (Ketua Keseluruhan)
-Jeremy..This guy really so nice....when he serius,but still will smile...aduii....everytime will 'BARIS BARIS SEDIA'...and everytime jaga tangga,he will accompany me chat chat tgt~~adoiii....when he play,he will jadi pondan style....really FUNNY this boy...Miss him so much...

>2nd person (Ketua Wirawati)
-Eyla...my Lovely frenz....same dommm v me.!!this gurl pun gila2 when she play with frenz....aduhaiii...but she bec early,cause she need go continue her study at politeknik sabah..miss her so muchh.....

>3rd person (Ketua Wira)
-Khai...This guy,1st time i think he is serious ppl....dun wan ply v other frenz d....but last2,when we bec ady...me knw this guy..becox bufday jeremy....baru tau,si khai ni...boleh tahan bha...setengah tiang pun!!!haha....gila2 punya frenz pun....but said really,miss him pun!!esheh men!~~

>All ketua and penolong:
-yazid...this guy....adeh deh......jajal betul...but funny la...
-sam...this guy leh,just see him so poetry...hehe..but friendly pun...he like play guitar...
-Thx...this guy...friendly la....everytime call me lao po....aduhaiiii...
-Jeff....this guy....CReam cake la....when he play,like one ppl out from bukit padang ah....gila2....hehe
-yapp...this guy....horh!!!super duper friendly lo~~~chit chat v me everytime.....
-Arul...Hmmmm....this guy pun jajal....but i like when he do something...he will concentrate the thinng...serious...=)
-Chris...This gurl..nice and pretty.....frenly..
-emma..this gurl friendly...and nice to chit chat tgt...esheh men
-ebby...uisheh men.....this gurl funny,friendly and like bully jeremy...haha...
-Ell...my darling.....so cute...nice gurl..and frenzzzly...

>my same dorm FRENZ:
-all frienzly....
-but in dorm,I have my darling...SUE,she is nice gurlll...and beauty pun...she go whr,me oso go whr...we two like GUM!!when we bec,cry like shyt,,,aduiiiii....but I really miss her....everytime she help me arrange my bed...hehe....LAZY gurl kan me....!!hehe..=)she help me packing when we wan bec ..THANKS to her!!I love her so muchhh....mwakkksss...

>My chinese Frenz:
uisheh men...all this speciall la...
Boy:
-ah miang...he say me like his brother when at kem...kikixxx.....funny...but I love his smiling...so sweet!!
-ah tey....Funny guy..everyday think zabo...esheh men!!jiwang jiwang style...=)
-aason...my assistant at buddha classs....jajal pun...everytime chit chat chit chat...cnt stop...hehe...but this is his style...so friendly la,this boy..
-ah yap....nah...my geng...esheh men~~~this boy so funny...everytime will seem him wear baju celoreng!!!hehe~~
-Viicent...funny smile boy...everytime will say FINE!!hehe
Gurl:
-Annie...my pretty frenz...hehe...Frienly too...
-ah ling...this gurl so nice....sometime will acc me go dobby...eat maggie,,,hehe
-jeke ling2....my cute frenzz..hehe..funny gurl!!=)
-kha ming...this is important gurl at kem...many ppl like she style..so funny,cute~~~esheh men~~
-sharon...smile so sweet!!=)

>My specially Frenz..=)
-Si faiz..!!esheh men...C u,really so specially rite...this boy same KI v me...so will knw him...YB in kem TOO..hehe..everytime same group v me at KI7...hehe..one day he tell me,rong we couple 1day okieeee???shock la me!!but i knw he ply2 bha...cause he so frenly...
START from that day,he call me BABY...am call him B....uisheh men....when me talk or take photo v boy,he will say me curang!!!hahahahahahha.....funny rite????=)
but LAST day,we have chg baju kelas...until now,me not yet wash that baju kelas..still have taste...uisheh men!!dun salah faham~~@@ kikixxxx.....dunno y,everytime he call me baby so sweet la...hehe...'perasan rite now!!'kikixxxxx.....but I MISS THIS FRENZ SO MUCH~~

>Santung Boss:
-Bobby...funny boy..walking so cute~~he have style own~~kikix....everytime ,rong..maggie....hehe...because him,me jadi santung miss pulak....uisheh men~~~but just he tell me miss me...hehe...Miss bobby lo....



没有评论:

发表评论

back to top