❤Xiao Shi Frensssss❤

2011年8月12日星期五

Me Naughty,I think U also KNOW!

DISAPPOINTED!!!
Bad mood today!!
FUCKING mood!!

B,you know today am edit our photo!


but when me wanna upload on FB..
Wanna tag ur name!
and I oledi not ur FRend..
Inside my frend list not ur name!!
that time I think,Mayb FB problem!
NVM,later I try again!
but Again!!SAME~

HURT HEART!!
T_T

my brain think,this is friend??
it like this,finish PLKN!finish FRIENDSHIP???
I dun wan like this!!
BECAUSE EVERYFRIENDSHIP IMPORTANT TO ME!

mayb I say something wrong...
about GAY..
That time am really JK...
me naughty,I think u oso KNOW!
BUT WHY???!!!

 If ur Gurl mad,wanna you delete me~am accept!
But when you removed it,U have think???
Where Friendship!?
We just a Friend~
Simple Friend!
u will make ur Friend hurt heart~?!
and mayb me cnt super best with you ady..
call you B,mayb is last ady..!

B,I miss the moment when we at camp 'sutera TARI 6'!!=)

 PLKN 2 1/2 month...
Sure everybuddy so GENG!
Sure everybuddy so BEST!
341 ppl...not more!
just can b frenz with this 341 ppl~
Sure like FAMILY when at camp!


I JUST IMPORTANT FOR OUR FRIENDSHIP!!


BY:xIAO SHI

没有评论:

发表评论

back to top